Most Recent Post
- Classes are divided into Beginner (1st & 2nd Years), Intermediate (3rd-5th Years), and Advanced (6th & 7th Years) level classes.
- Beginners and Intermediates take all six mandatory core classes:
- Care of Magical Creatures
- Defence Against the Dark Arts
- First years also attend flying lessons on the Quidditch Pitch; this is not required for second years, though they may opt in if they so choose.
- Third years and older may take on optional electives subjects and/or an independent study in a subject of their choice.
- At the end of 5th year, students take a CATS (Critical Assessment of Talents and Skills) in each of their subjects.
- Advanced level students may choose which classes to continue taking, based on what they wish to pursue and their grades. They may choose as many or few subjects as they like.
- At the end of 7th year students take their RATS (Ridiculously Anal Testing of Skills).
- Two passing RATS are required to graduate, and it is highly recommended to take at least three if you wish to pursue a career or further education.